Craving something chocolaty but don’t want to add those extra calories to your body? Worry no more, as this super easy Choco pops recipe is perfect for you. The recipe included coconut milk, which makes it completely dairy free. For this recipe, you need coconut milk, cocoa powder, honey and some nuts. This Choco pops recipe is perfect for all the weight watchers out there, as it gives you healthy calories and also satiates your sweet cravings at the same time. Kids will love this recipe for sure and you don’t have to worry as it is super healthy. Do try this recipe, rate it and let us know how it turned out to be.
INGREDIENTS ( 4 SERVINGS ) :
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 teaspoon honey
- 6 almonds
- 4 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Pinch salt
- 6 cashews
How to make Choco Pops
- Step 1 Heat coconut milk Put coconut milk in a pan and put it on medium heat. Whisk it a bit.
- Step 2 Cook the mixture Add cocoa powder, honey and a pinch of salt. Whisk well to ensure there are no lumps. Let it cook for 5-6 minutes or until the mixture thickens a bit.
- Step 3 Pour into molds Once done, turn off the flame and let it cool down a bit. Now pour the mixture into four paper cups. Fill them 1/2 or 3/4th with the Choco mixture. You can also use molds, if available.
- Step 4 Let it freeze : Let the pops freeze for 1 hour. Once they are semi-set, insert sticks into them and let them freeze until completely set.
- Step 5 Ready to be served Now just remove the paper cups by tearing them away. Crush some nuts and roll the Choco pops in them. You can also add some chocolate sauce to the pops and then coat them with nuts. Now your healthy Choco pops are ready to be served.